11/4/13

A busy week and lots of news

These are a few new designs just delivered to In the Mix in Vacaville today. 

You can find my necklaces, bracelet and earrings throughout the shop. Also Mike's gorgeous handcrafted earrings and necklace designs in the lighted black case.

My Etsy shop is full with over 200 items to choose from....... En La Lumie're

It's been a busy week photographing and listing lots of inventory remaining from my summer and fall shows in my Etsy shop. You can find, new handcrafted earrings, embossed and patina necklaces, and a few art bead designs.



I listed  some of my new bracelet/necklace wrap designs. Lots of choices including a few listed as sets with really great package discounts. I also posted a discount code for coordinating designs. BUY2TAKE10 and receive 10% savings on 2 coordinating pieces. Click on the pictures in each listing for ideas.

SALE.....My closeout section features over 50 designs from the past couple seasons. Prices are greatly reduced in this section for a great shopping opportunity.

You can expect more listings this week and new designs spinning in my head as I continue preparing for the holiday shopping season.

Mike and I will be working close to home the rest of the year. If you live near our hometown you can meet us and purchase our new designs all ready for your gift giving in a pretty little box.

The Held's Holiday Art and Trunk Show Dec 2nd  email for information and directions cfick1@me.com

Trunk Show at In the Mix 11 Town Square Downtown Vacaville Dec 5th 4:30-8 p.m.
Refreshments and Drawing

Vacaville Christian School Holiday Village and Artisan Market  December 7th 10 a.m -5 p.m.
Food, holiday photo booth, musicians, games for the kids.
1117 Davis St. Vacaville

Remember to support handmade this holiday season. As always I love hearing your comments and questions. Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment