1/23/14

Hearts are sprouting up on my bead table


 With Valentines coming before we know it and so little time at my design table lately when I woke up in the middle of the night a couple night ago and this is what I was inspired to start designing.........








Love this teal one. It sold immediatly upon listing. 
 This green butterfly is hand tied with Irish waxed linen and would be cute with one of my wrap bracelets. Pretty colors for spring.


















This purple heart is a ceramic heart in a pretty lavender color.
This green bracelet features the heart as a large charm. It can be worn with the sari silk ribbon or without your choice.

Several of these necklaces sold almost as quickly as I listed them so if you one you are interested in one be sure to get your name on it. I would love to make up some coordinating earrings or a wrap bracelet/ necklace to match upon request.

I have lots of art beads to design with and plans to start loading my shop with spring designs.

Be sure to check out my todays specials section. I periodically add past seasons jewelry in this section and if it doesn't sell it will come out of my shop eventially. This section is marked down 25-50% or more so be sure to check it out.

Thanks for stopping by. You can see more at En La Lumie're

As always I love to hear from you in the comments section. Here's wishing you a great start to the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment