1/29/14

Custom orders don't upset us!!

 This week I have had so much fun creating new designs for several of my most loyal customers...... 

Once I started the design ideas kept rolling and I ended up selling most of what I created.



















She has purchased several of my wrap bracelet/ necklaces before on special request and I whipped this one up to match the earrings, just in case she might want that to complete the set. She loved it.





Then she asked me if I could design a bracelet similar to the one I had on last summer when she and I had a lunch date on her visit to Vacaville. I couldn't remember what I had on so we talked about Gaea Beads and leather with a bit of chain. I started designing and ended up with 5 new bracelets to show her. Now she had to choose......
 Love the colors in this one. I knew from her many purchases she loves aqua and earth tones.

This one has a reversible focal bead. I knew she would love this one,  I do too. 
I love the contrast of the shapes in the beads. 

This was the other one I thought she might love. She had mentioned dots on the beads.



This is the note she sent me, I just had to share.........

Cherrie, These are so beautiful and just what I was imagining! I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your work & art. You have an innate sense to know automatically what I want, with very little description from me. I described the beads, the combination of the leather and metal for the bracelets and "wha - la" they turned out just exactly what I was dreaming of! I just love the way you created the bracelets. It is always so amazing ordering from you. Thanks so much!

L. Fife
Phoenix, AZ

One of the other bracelets sold as soon as I listed it and there is one left from this batch. You can find it and several other new listings in my shop. Some new coordinating wrapped pieces and a gorgeous owl necklace featuring a focal from Tesori Trovati. 
Click here to check it out.  En La Lumie're

If you are interested in custom orders check out our designs and Mike or I would be happy to design something special for you. WaterSouls Studios Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment. 
We always love to hear from you. 

2 comments: