10/9/13

Happy October and Custom Designs

Pumpkin spiced Chai, Pumpkin pie and Custom orders filled my day. 

This week I completed several custom orders and thought I would share this one with you.

I was super busy preparing for shows with design time in August and September included designing a new line of wrap necklace/bracelets to coordinate with my patina metals, embossed  copper necklaces, art bead necklace, and Mike's line of bronze clay necklaces and earrings and copper bangles.

We are designing our lines for our shows, new website and retail shops. We are excited about all the possibilities and the ideas just keep rolling.

This was a custom request for a festive color combo set with lavenders, pinks and yellows. This is the design that came from that color inspiration. In designing this the past two days I came up with the idea to offer my line with sets like this. This set can be worn as a long and short necklace, long necklace and patina wing necklace together and wrap the short necklace 3 times for a wrap. I designed a fun pair of earrings to coordinate. It gives you lots of options and I think we always enjoy that.

In the coming weeks I will be introducing more of these types of sets and necklaces wraps in my shop.


I love this time of year. I always enjoy the changes in the crisp air. Love the colors of autumn and find myself dreaming that we had the beautiful colors here in CA. If we time it each year we try to head to the Napa Valley and catch the vineyards in color. It is magnificent. 

This week we finished our 2 day shows cycle with 5 months of shows under our belt. Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin spiced chai, pumpkin pancakes, and pumpkin pie to begin with always gets us in the mood. 


I always love to hear your thoughts please leave me a message and let me know what you think of my new collection ideas.

Our new website is in progress and we are slowly adding new designs, and features as we find time.
Designs in the Light
En La Lumie're

2 comments:

  1. I love fall! It is by far my favorite time of the year. I love it being just crisp enough for a sweatshirt and yet not so cold you need a winter coat. Nice warm drinks, fun desserts, and lots of craft and art shows! Love your new lines! Fun to wear so many ways and be as casual or as dressy as you feel that day! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi, Ditto on all the above. I am thinking its time to get out and feel the fall.

    ReplyDelete