9/14/13

More Beady Goodness Fall Collection

This week I have been busy dreaming of fall and listening to beautiful music!!



I moved tons of beads and findings to my living room as my studio was feeling a wee bit crowded for this project. Our whole house has become a working studio. My inspiration comes from our favorite season, autumn adding lots of colors textures and beady goodness to my Boho Chic fall collection. This is a new look for my line with a layered look. These pieces will coordinate with my art bead pieces and Michael's Bronze Clay pieces from his fall collection. 

You can see these in person at the Lafayette Art and Wine festival next weekend September 20-21 in Lafayette CA and then again in Pleasant Hill Oct 5-6 Pleasant Hill Art Jazz and Wine. 

Get all the details on our website Designs in the Light We will be adding more designs to this sight but for now we are in creating mode. Thanks for your interest. Please stop by my Etsy shop as well at 

Thanks for stopping by, back to designing. I will try to list some of these soon. If you see something you are interested in please send me an email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment