4/14/12

It's a new day! The sun is shining!!!

Each year I am so amazed at how fast the months fly by. Here we are in the middle of April already. The weather has been so strange all of over the country. The rain was late in CA. and it has been unusually cold rain as well. Today the sun is out and its time to get busy. Oh yeah, I could easily head out to any number of my favorite places. This is a beautiful park in Davis at the arboretum on the campus. We love to go there and relax and sometimes it is just Mike and me and most of the time the three grand kids that live here.



Today as tempting as it is to head to this park, the farmers market, the beach or just out to lunch, I am going to try to stay in and begin my  e course on The Art of Closure. I admit life has been crazier than ever and this class started 2 weeks ago. I ordered the required tools and now I am all set.

Fixin to get ready to get started!! We found this work bench on a double sale. We intended to put it up in our garage. A huge project to clean the garage first. We downsized when we moved here and it is brimming with many boxes of things we no longer need. The task is daunting. Life is so busy with two home based businesses attempting to get off the ground and three soon to be four, gorgeous grandchildren to spend quality time with. That said the workbench is set up in the dining room. I really like it there as the light is good and the idea of working on my pmc, handmade findings, and altered metals. Through the years we have lived in large custom decorated homes, smaller condos,  and a commercial loft/photography studio for awhile.  Now we have a smaller home with three rooms devoted to our business and it works for us.

I posted a sale in my shop for my blog readers and face book friends. With show fees coming up and so many new ideas its time to get those gifts going for mothers day and spring and summer jewelry.
Code FBFRIEND20 for 20% off including published designs. 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Love that work bench looks like a great spot for it. Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete