10/3/11

Life without my laptop

Life without a laptop makes me feel pretty lucky to have the items I do have to run my business. My laptop was damaged on a business trip to Oregon in June. The small black spot soon became black fingers running down the screen making it difficult to read what I was typing.

 I have it all set up with aperture for my photos of my work and after I create a few pieces I always load them, and edit and then list in my Etsy shop.  This is a every few days procedure and now it seems it's been over two weeks with no new listings in my shop. I am excited to get the new fall line I have been creating in listed my shop. Beautiful autumn colors and textures. Time can fly while you are hopping along. Hopefully I will get it back soon and get back to my schedule. 

In the meantime,  I had a wonderful weekend, celebrating my nephew Josh and his new wife Stacey celebrate their recent marriage. A beautiful party and really nice seeing family and friends that we haven't seen in many years. Then by chance we were given tickets to a Keith Urban concert and I took my granddaughter Taylor. This was her second concert and we both enjoyed the incredible talent and guitar playing. It was an amazing show. A nice change for the weekend.  

Today it is raining and the feeling of cooler weather is coming. I am in the mood for a big pot of winter soup.  I am ready to hunker down and design and list and all the fun stuff that goes with this job.  I have some wonderful new ceramics, wood tiles with my husbands photography, art glass, and so much more. 

I hope to be back on track by the end of the week with pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment