9/1/11

As seen in Bead Trends September 2011

The months are flying by and here we are in September Bead Trends. The cover has a gorgeous bracelet by Shannon Chomanczuk. I love the components and colors. A great cover and a thrill for her. 



My necklace Sante Fe is on page 92 and 93. It features a focal from Libra Suns Designs and glass leaves from my friend Raida of Havana Beads. I love these so much I design with them frequently and almost want to keep them a secret. Once you are published all your secrets in designing are out. I met Raida last year as my bead soup partner. That was a great experience for both of us. So I am pleased to get this necklace published for us as well.
Also on page 82 and 83 my favorite necklace in this issue is designed by my friend Erin Prais-Hintz of Tesori Trovati. I love her focal pendants and also belong to her Treasures Found monthly club. I look forward to a surprise each month from her. The focal in this necklace is an amazing example of what you can do. Simply gorgeous!!

Each month I find myself in the company of many of my friends in Bead Trends.  Last year at this time I  was only contemplating sending in my first necklace for consideration. I really did not know the procedure. My friends Amanda and Marie encouraged me to go for it and so far I have been published each month beginning in March, and have been accepted every month into next year. Thank you Tatia, and the staff at Bead Trends for allowing me to know the thrill of being a published jewelry designer.

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful Cherrie! Congratulations on another wonderful publication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Cherrie, this is amazing!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete