5/29/11

Fun filled weekend so far. Was able to see my 8 year old granddaughter Taylor, all dressed up in her orange and black bulldogs cheerleading attire participate in the Memorial Day Fiesta Days Parade.

Next came good jams and an afternoon of designing. I was on a roll and nearly 5 necklaces and a bracelet complete. Each one different colors and metals. I can't wait to photograph those and the 6 pair of earrings from Friday.

Today I attended a bridal shower for my niece Kellie. She looked radiant and the food was wonderful. Very cute to see our nieces and nephews growing up. Three weddings this summer in the family. Lots of excitement.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/74897700/sunshine-earrings
Heres a sneak peek at one of my new earrings listed in my shop. Look for more listings this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment