4/13/11




Today I listed some new designs including "Amber Rain" my Bead Soup Blog Hop entry. It is a very elegant necklace. The soup mix I received from my partner Raida, of Havana Beads was so incredible to design with. I also added a nautical bead from Lynda's Bead Dreams which coordinated with the color scheme so well. I have designed with Lynda's beads twice. My first published design in Bead Trends March featured her glass. This design also has Iolite and Lapis Lazuli, Czech glass, copper, gunmetal and sterling silver.

After nearly a month missed due to an unexpected illness, I am feeling like myself and have been very busy working on new designs for my shop.

I have submitted more designs which will have been accepted and will be published in upcoming bead magazines. I have completed submissions for the time being. That is very time consuming and yet a very challenging and a great learning process. I am honored to join some amazing artists in this category. I don't like to jinx it so I will announce as they are published.

One ongoing project on my to do list: I am in the process of reworking some of my older designs as I move forward. Some of the pieces will be dismantled and added to my bead boxes. I have over 100 pieces in my unlisted area of my shop. I also have so many new artisan components, ribbon, chain, glass and unique pieces in my staging area. I am also working on an idea for a new product line/shop.

My goal is to offer a mix of price points. Lots of artisan and unusual components in my designs. Lots of layers. Everything is sent out in handcrafted fabric envelopes ready for gift giving and or keeping your treasure in.

I hope to find many new friends and customers in this process as I build my business. Please share with your friends on Facebook and invite them to follow my blog and help me spread the word.

All of this and on a personal note, I am trying to find time exercise with my husband and Mom, joined a bible study, find lots of time for my grandchildren, take care of my health. it fits my new word for the year. BALANCE!!

Remember to follow the light and have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment