4/21/11


















This is the perfect Spring/Easter necklace. I just read the description on the focal from The Classic Bead and she talks about Dogwoods and the 4 petal flower resembling a cross. What a beautiful thing. Mike and I just spent last winter and spring in Tennessee and the flowering trees in the springtime were amazing. When I saw this flower focal I was reminded of that experience.
This past two weeks have been crazy as our grandchildren have been on spring break and so all day long they pop in for snacks, to talk or even to spend the night. Actually we live in the same court as they do which makes all that possible. The weather has been crazy too, sun 80 degrees, rain, wind and cooler.
I am back to my old self after a month long illness and have been busy creating spring designs, anklets and beach inspired jewelry and new submissions for fall magazines. Today I struggled to learn the art of riveting and I baked off some more altered metal components. Lots of goodies for my bead table. All in all a great couple of weeks.
Sunday we will be watching our grand-daughter in the children's choir at church and a family dinner. Have a blessed Easter, don't eat too much candy and enjoy your families and this special weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment