12/16/10

Another week is flying by. I have managed to get my tree decorated, decorated the house, Mike got more boxes sorted through and put in the very full garage, (to go through later) and started my Christmas shopping. I feel a great sense of accomplishment. The bad news is I can't find my keys. Now this is not your ordinary lost the keys. This is a look everywhere in the whole flippin house. I know were they are not. The problem is I have several new vendors, I ordered just small orders and they could be stacking up in my mailbox. I know I had them when I drove home from church on Sunday. From there the hours were quite busy until they were discovered missing. So as I drive myself nuts with reruns of my week, I will continue looking and preparing for Christmas. More later. My 5 year old grandson just climbed up in my lap to examine my little bowl of loose beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment