11/24/10



Yeah, I was chosen as Editors Pick for the Vintaj Brass challenge this month for my Wandering Journey Home Necklace. I have a personal inspiration for this necklace as I was creating it it came to me about our journey to spend time with Mike's family and the difficult decision to move back to my home state of CA to be near our grandchildren and children.

Mike and I have always held our family close in our hearts and through the past couple years our lives took us in a new direction. One we would never of dreamed. Who would think at our age we would start over. Now we are home creating and building the artistic side of our lives and business and spending quality time with our family. Our journey has been full of challenges and as we near the end of this first year our dreams are bigger than ever.

It always helps to know someone is saying good job. Thank you Vintaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment