7/2/13

A little challenge teaser for Znet

It's time for the summer design team challenge with Znet Shows

The ZnetShows “Partner Picks Summer Challenge” is the latest challenge for the ZnetShows Design team. The design team was split up into pairs, and each partner chose the beads for the other partner to create with. My partner is Andrea Trank.  She must of read my mind because she choose really pretty beads in my favorite beach color theme. 

We were allowed to choose 7 items from the Znet online shop at  We could choose from several categories including sea glass, stone, glass pearls, crystal, and base metal. www.znetshows.com



Don't you love these beads?   I love to design with a beach theme anytime since the beach is my favorite place on earth. My family lived on the coast of Or and CA for nearly 10 years when our sons were teenagers. Wonderful memories and a place we would love to call home again someday.



What we have here is:
Khaki glass pearls BDS1617-38five
 Chinese Crystal Meridian Blue RS101-123
Aqua Terra Jasper 10mm rounds BDS1885-03,
 Aqua Tera Jasper 6 mm rounds BDS1886-01
 Dyed Green Fire Agate BDS1591-14
Cultured sea glass marquise spindle Turquoise Bay P09-B28S
  Base metal flat alloy coins in antique brass M0205-AB

You will have to come back on Saturday to see what we have designed. I have worked hard this past week designing a little collection with several different elements and included some art beads from my stash. Check in here and also at Znet shows bloghttp://znetshows.blogspot.com/ for the links to the team players. See you then and have a safe and lovely 4th of July.

Make sure to catch my July 4th sale in my Etsy shop. I am offering 20% off for my face book friends. There is also another closeout section with 20-50% reduced prices not included in this sale. So no matter what you find it is on sale to celebrate my birthday July 4. www.enlalumiere.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment