11/26/12

CYBER MONDAY ART BEAD JEWELRY SALE




BOC+SALE+lg.jpg

Join us on Cyber Monday and enjoy savings from Art Bead Designers and Jewelry Designers like me that create with Art Beads. 





At En La  Lumie're you will find handcrafted jewelry that is designed with  artists beads and components. Each piece has a story that begins with the art bead artist. The relationship I have with each designer and the stories of nature or literature as their inspiration is exciting. As I sit down at my design table I often find my inspiration from their stories as I begin. Some of my bracelets or necklaces include several art beads and I add various stone, glass and metals to create each piece. I enjoy the rich colors, textures and quality of handmade. 



From handcrafted borosilicate glass, lamp work glass, ceramics, art wood tiles, polymer pendants and focal beads.


You will find handcrafted jewelry design styles from beach, shabby and chic, boho chic, autumn, winter and more in my shop.
Today you can take advantage of a Cyber Monday by dropping by my shop at En La Lumie're enlalumiere.etsy.com

Type the code: ARTJEWELRY20  all day Monday November 26th for a 20 % off savings.
Be sure to check out all the amazing artists today by following this link at: .http://lovemyartjewelry.blogspot.com/2012/11/got-shop-cyber-monday-sale-join-in.html 


Please stop by my husbands shop at WaterSouls Studios at watersoulsstudios.etsy.com 

Michael designs amazing hand-forged wearable art jewelry and fine art photography. Thanks for checking us out and check back often during the month ahead for new designs ready to deliver before Christmas. 

Enjoy the season and thank you for supporting handmade. 

My next post will be my year end review of Bead Trends December issue. Lots of beautiful designs in this special holiday issue including a special section for breast cancer awareness. 

1 comment:

  1. Omg why do I find out about these deals so late?? I'm never up to date with this stuff.
    This jewelry is so cute though! It looks so earthy and sophisticated..just how I like :)

    ReplyDelete