8/2/12

Special orders don't upset us!!

I had the pleasure of sitting in my studio listening to nice music today and creating a special necklace for a special new customer.





A couple weeks ago my new customer purchased several bracelets from me. This is one of them. She asked me to create necklaces to match the bracelets.

This is my caramel fudge bracelet and I found this great focal in my stash. It is gorgeous and one of the many I hold onto until the perfect opportunity comes along. I began looking for some beads and before I knew it the Vintaj brass leaf appeared in my line of view. I noticed the pattern was repeated and instead of hanging it like a charm from the focal I decided this would make a pretty two strand necklace.












 Here are some closeups for the details. I combined two different chains, brass and copper and some beautiful java teal beads. I added amber colored Czech glass to give it beautiful light.



I have several more necklaces to create and would love to have this opportunity again.







Thanks for stopping by and be sure to read my monthly review of Bead Trends were I share some of the other artists in this months issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment