7/30/12

The weekend is over.....!


The weekend is over and my studio is almost back in tidy order. We enjoyed the music,  live jazz all weekend, the nice people and the other artists showing their wares. The weather was perfect, well except a bit of wind that blew some of our displays over. We both got too much sun on our faces. The second day I pulled out a hat from the top of my closet. 

We had wonderful reception for Michael's photography. Everyone is amazed at the light in the photography printed on aluminum. It is so incredible in person. I wish everyone that loves his images online could see them in person. He sold several pieces. He also had wonderful feedback on his new hand forged earrings. We had ladies crowed around looking at the details and amazing quality. He spends so much time handcrafting these pieces and the results show. He also sold a couple pair and several ladies were walking around the show wearing them. 

I sold several necklaces, anklets, bracelets and earrings. It is so nice to hear the compliments. Most love my use of amazing artist beads and my way of combining colors and textures into a romantic design. On a the way home several items from my shop sold. All in all a nice weekend. 

Our favorite friends from my local bead shop Beads on Main, Jessica and Monika stopped by and Lee Ritter a face book friend drove all the way up to meet me in person. That was very sweet. Our dear friend Emily came down and visited with us and had a nice dinner, while we were able to catch up. Thanks to all of you for being there for us, it means a lot. 

I will be writing my Bead Trends post in the next day or two. I am very excited this month. My designs got a lot of interest at the show and will be listed in my shop soon. 

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon. 


4 comments:

  1. You look great and what an awesome display. So fun to do something together with the one you love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to have to say Cherrie you look beautiful in your pictures and your jewelry is so thoughtfully displayed!!!! Lovely photography. So nice to see a husband and wife work together at a show! Love your photo's! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you guys had a good weekend! Your displays look wonderful with both your artwork displayed. By the way, who's the beauty in the hat modeling your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your display looks great! I'm so glad you had such a good show, lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete