11/26/11

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

We have returned from a trip to Tennessee were Michael and I were able to spend some quality time with his family and participate in a show for Hospice of Chattanooga. It was a beautiful fashion show and program with a Wizard of Oz theme "There's no place like home."  A message close to my heart as several family members have been helped by Hospice including my brother.

On to Thanksgiving week and part of our family over for a lovely dinner. I can't believe we are at the final weeks of this year. We have so much to be thankful for, as we have been able to be close to our grandchildren and part of our family. We have 3 grandchildren that live in the same court as us. 2 more in Oregon on the coast and a new baby girl due around Christmas. Who would of ever thought that our 2 sons would marry and have not 1 or 2 but 3 children each? What a beautiful gift.

So as I prepare for the next few weeks I thought I had better post a couple pictures of new designs I have been working on. Check out my shop, I am holding a sale for 20% off now through Sunday. New items listed frequently.

Little purse fobs, great stocking stuffers

Inspirational necklaces



Perfect holiday bracelet

On Saturday the 3rd you can find my work at Beads on Main in downtown Vacaville for an open house sale from 1-7 I believe. They actually carry a case of finished jewelry by several artists from this area and you can find my work there all the time. Also we will be in Benicia again on the 10th for the Christmas parade and craft show from 10-3. So come on out and support local handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment