10/14/11

"believe in your creative potential, 
enjoy the creative process, 
try something new, 
explore new possibilities, 
but most of all believe."


Sometimes we stumble across a little word or phrase and we know there is a reason for it. If I could find a quote that would be the one I needed today this is it. 


My favorite word for years has been Believe. I have little inspirational treasures in my studio that say Believe. I have a license plate that says I BLVE. When I lived in Tennessee for a short time my tags came due and we put a different plate on the car. I didn't know my husband had done that and I was looking for my car. When I finally found it without my Believe plates and I sat in the car and cried. Well we moved back to CA and on went my plate and I again can share with strangers what I Believe


It is so deep for me. I Believe in my heavenly father. I have inner peace in talking to him. I Believe in my family. I Believe in my talent as a gift. I Believe in my friends and their talent and gift to me of their friendship. I Believe in each day as a new opportunity. I Believe good things will happen if I just keep putting out my best effort. 


Today I wanted to blog about something new. Believe and open yourself up to the possibilities. 

4 comments:

  1. Your post is so timely for me at this point in my life. Your words have made a difference in my life today. I thank you for that.
    'just wanted you to know!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, and what a great present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherrie, This is a great post. Somedays you just need someone else to say the words you can't find and this post did that for me. Thank you and I do Believe too. :) Bunches of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post, I too believe!

    ReplyDelete