9/13/11

Success! I was able to design several new pieces with my bead soup today. 

I have been preparing for Benicia Art and Craft Show this weekend and rebuilding my stock after a busy summer. I had received my bead soup a little late with the post office between here and Quebec. I actually have two partners due to this and I was worried I would not get my designs done in time. Today was the day. I took my two bead soup packages down to my favorite bead shop, Beads on Main. With the resources available and a few ideas from my bead peeps, the designs began to flow. 

I am excited to photograph and post these designs. I will not be able to hop on Saturday as I fall into the other things going on category. This is a show I do every year and just a busy month. Have a wonderful week and see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment