8/11/11

I have so much to talk about. Shows and published work.

This has been a busy couple weeks with a Art and Jazz Festival in Benicia CA and my first trunk show at Beads on Main in Vacaville. I met some super nice people and sold a bunch of jewelry.

My husband has opened his Etsy shop with my help and has sold some of his art work.  He is building a new photographic fine art business after working in the business world for many years. If you have a chance check out his shop at www.etsy.com/shop/watersoulsstudios

I received my first check for my design in Stringing Magazine for Fall of 2011. Its on page 61 and is titled Sedonna. I would love to put a picture of it up on this blog but I don't have a way at this moment to do that.

This weekend we will be over at the Sacramento Art Walk with our designs at TreybCakes 1801 L st. from 6-10 on Saturday night.

Our 6 year old grandson Drew has been in training for peewee football this week each evening and our 8 year old granddaughter Taylor has also been in nightly practice for cheerleading. Their parents are with them each night for three hours helping with coaching. Mike and I watch Alexa our 18 mo old toddler and that keeps us hopping.

We will be at the art walk in Sacramento September 10  have another Art show in Benicia September 17 to prepare for. I will be busy designing for that.

I also have been working on my Bead Soup for my partner and sent that out yesterday. I look forward to what she has prepared for me to design with. Our styles are very different so there may be a challenge indeed. All this and preparation for publishing work and I have no spare time right now.


I can't post this without a picture so here are some new earrings I just listed. I still have about half of my Bead Trends designs to list in my shop and some of my altered metal designs too, then back to designing. Have a great weekend coming up and if you are in the Sacramento area come out and see us.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on gettin published! It must feel amazing to see your work in a magazine!

    Sounds like you are keeping very busty. I don't know how you find the time to make jewelry.

    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete