8/6/11

Happy Saturday in August.

Summer show season is upon us and Mike and I have been working really hard. We participated in our first two day show last weekend. Benicia Art and Jazz Festival. We felt rewarded in the end of that long weekend with sales for him with his new fine art photography line and me with my jewelry.

Today was a trunk show to celebrate my Bead Trends Designer Highlight last month. My favorite bead shop Beads on Main here in Vacaville was the location. I sold quite a few pieces including some of my Bead Trends designs. This next week I need to get very busy listing new designs that have not sold yet and replacing my inventory to prepare for our next few shows.
The Marsh

Peju Provence

Sunflower Study One

These are a  few examples of fine art photography that we just added to Mike's new Etsy shop. 
His subjects are landscape, botanicals, and abstract water studies. He is also planning to include fashion photography from present as seen in the shoe pictures and also his parts of his portfolio from his previous photography business in the late 80's and early 90's. Most of this new work is printed on aluminum and in listening to the comments at our shows they will be very well received as a new medium. Stop by his shop and have a look. We appreciate your comments and support. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to have a trunk show to celebrate your success! I don't have a very receptive bead store in town. I love the photos. Very vintage and dreamy. Much success to you!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete