8/17/11

Busy and happy about that.

This is my August Bead Trends Necklace Blue Skies. I named it for the little bird in the nest in the tree. This focal was handcrafted by Sandhra Lee on Etsy. I added a ceramic bead and the amazing toggle by Gaea and of course my signature when ever I can a glass boro bead by my friend Amanda of Seashore Glass. I always try to add her glass whenever it suits the design. Her glass is amazing and the colors and light always take my designs to the next level. Of course I used Vintaj brass chain and components and the handwashed silk ribbon.

The earrings are my Crescent Moon earrings also from August Bead Trends. They coordinate beautifully with the necklace and both have just been listed in my shop.

I still have a few more designs from my Designer Highlight for Bead Trends to list. It seems the days run into each other. I have been experiencing very good sales from my summer shows and shop and I am designing, photographing, editing and listing as quickly as I can.

I have another show in Benicia in September so I restocking for that as well. Its a good thing!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Sandhra's ceramics. I have used this pendant in my work, too. Never did I notice it having a bird, just three little eggs in a nest. Does she make it with a bird now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Want it. Did I say I love it?

    ReplyDelete