1/13/11

This is a very productive week!! I am working on a big project that is going to be published this summer. I decided I had better list some new work at the same time so I got inspired late at night and created and listed a group of new "cool" jewelry on my Etsy site.

I have many Seashore Glass pieces in my designs. Yesterday I was blown away when my friend Amanda sent me a box of her glass beads to choose from for my project. Well after I picked myself up off the floor at her generosity I went straight to work. That done I visited my favorite bead shop "Beads on Main" and I spent the afternoon yesterday and the entire day today working on several new pieces. I sold some of Amanda's glass as shoppers looked on at my projects.

My goal was to really create my best work ever. My plan is coming together beautifully. I am so excited to be working with some of the most amazing materials and artists.

I joined the Bead Soup group for the first time. I am waiting on some new Arte Metal from Vintaj and several other artists glass and ceramics. This is going to be a fabulous year!

No comments:

Post a Comment