10/11/10


Wow I am in a fall mood. It's Mike's birthday month and many friends and family too. Our favorite time of year. Crazy thing is we have never lived in an area with amazing fall colors. I spend much of my time in my studio which looks out at a neighbors wall and a small tree. Not sure what kind of tree but it's green. But I do have memories of going to the Napa Valley, if we're lucky we hit it when the colors on the grapevines are rich in russets, merlots and umber. I have never been to Italy. (Still a dream) The point is I live in a slight dream of what fall is all about. I do love the feeling of Indian Summer and the temperatures. So I have been creating many pieces and I just listed a few in my shop. More to come. Maybe in my long list of goals we can work this out some year and really see the fall colors. Sounds like a plan.

For now, I guess I will design to my hearts content and hope some of my wonderful clients find my designs for their fall fix.

If you like this little post share with your friends and maybe my little list of followers will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment