1/2/14

Happy New Year 2014.



Sometimes I need to just relax and find cool stuff on Etsy. This is my latest treasury featuring some of my friends art and some great items with artists I don't know. It's amazing the art you can find. Please have a look and share with your friends.

2014.... hard to believe after a very busy 6 months of shows and production for that. We celebrated another anniversary, 38 years married and 39 together. Feeling blessed.

Christmas was quiet for us this year and we enjoyed the time to relax a bit in Decemeber. We enjoyed our grandchildren. We did some cooking and made a couple pots of homemade soup.  Mike and I  are working on organizing and cleaning our home/studio. We are preparing a de-stash sale to be photographed and posted soon. We will be selling some loose stone and some art beads sets that I love but need new homes. Preparing our goals and lots to do.

Thanks for stopping by, wishing you a happy new year and see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment