9/4/12

Custom Orders Welcome

This month, 

Several of my sweet customers have purchased bracelets and earrings and wanted matching pieces.
I thought I would share a few of them.

 I started with this primary color bracelet. My customer wanted a necklace to match.


Bracelet 








This festive necklace can be moved around with the clasp on the side, or the back and giving several different looks depending on your look. 




Bracelet

I designed this necklace to coordinate with the bracelet above. I added ceramic beads by the same artist and brass and glass. 

I listed and sold these earrings right away to one of my favorite customers and as I listed them I thought a charm bracelet would be cute. I sent a message to her and she thought it sounded like a great idea too! I love how this one turned out with a lime and teal swirl boro bead and lots of little glass beads and copper hearts and leaf charms. 

The sky is the limit. If you see something in my shop and would like matching earrings, bracelet or necklace please inquire. I love working on these custom pieces. I also have a section in my shop for coordinating sets and quite often have coordinating pieces listed to be sold separately. 

2 comments: