1/16/12

It's J Lynn Day. Look what I designed today.

ART wood tiles by J Lynn Jewels


I began my Monday thinking I would pull out my Vagabond and emboss some metals. I haven't had that fun in awhile. I detoured to my desk and realized I had not opened my package from Janice of J Lynn Jewels. I don't think I have ever received a package and not opened it right away. I can't remember what I was doing when I picked up the mail on Saturday but it ended up turning my day to designing. 
I found these gorgeous dog tags and I set out to see what I would transpire. 
I love them. I think they are a really a cute style and I love the colors. 



This pair of earrings matches my bracelet I bought from Amanda this fall. I think I am going to save these for me. I plan to special order more of this design and see where they take me. 














This bracelet has a ART tile that is from our collection featuring photography by my husband Michael of Water Souls Studios.

We currently have several designs in my shop right now with these tiles featuring shoes and Tuscan designs from the Napa Valley. Be sure to check it out.

This bracelet also has an embossed copper piece created by me.

We will see what transpires tomorrow. Creating is my favorite part of every day.

3 comments:

  1. I should of mentioned Janice is the January Bead Trends Designer Highlight. Check it out if you haven't had the chance. Bead Trends 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - sweet Cherrie - thanks so much for blogging about me :). It is always such a special feeling when I see others create with my components...and I'm loving what you are doing with the Dog Tag Art Tiles! Also...working with both you & Mike with the custom tiles that feature his photography and artwork, is a real tickle belly too! I am so proud of all your creativity, as well as attitude in life...and so happy to call you my friend <3 - looking foward to working with you more in 2012!
    ~JLynn (aka Janice) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Janice. I am happy to call you my friend also. I am always amazed how much we share so many miles apart. It was a fun day.

    ReplyDelete