5/7/11

Another week has flown by and I feel like a bee in a spin. This week I have taken on a rather crazy task of dismantling many of my early designs and organizing my bead stash. I would love to believe it is all put into the proper placement for my next task. The fact is I want to get back to my favorite part of this crazy business and design!!!! Yes it is calling my name. So as I sit here attempting catch up on my computer work, I just listed my two Bead Trends designs for the May 2011 edition. Success, I had to photograph and edit and list, but that is done so they are available in my Etsy shop. Very colorful and feminine designs if I do say.

I still have an evening at least of computer work and I am getting hungry. With tomorrow being "Mothers Day", which I have celebrated for 42 years, did I say that out loud? with two wonderful sons, and now their families, I received this gorgeous edible fruit arrangement and I can't wait to sample some of the decadence. Some items look like they are dipped in chocolate. Yum!:):)

That said I will cut this short and say "Happy Mothers Day" to my mother whom I love dearly, and all of my friends out there in cyber land that celebrate this very special day. I love my family. Thanks for making motherhood my world.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment