10/23/10

Happy Saturday. This has been a productive few days as we worked at getting more boxes unpacked from our move. Actually hung some art and made it look homey. Yesterday I created my color challenge piece. I woke up thinking I wanted to do a lariat and decided to join the group at my favorite bead store, and 5 hours later emerged with a rather expensive and totally different piece than I dreamed off. It's very pretty. Hope everyone likes it. Today I am in a homey mood, it's raining and the place looks more homey and so a pot of turkey chili on the stove, some crispy oatmeal, chocolate chip, cranberry, walnut cookies wafting in the air and now a movie and a hand tied necklace coming up. I have an idea I wanted to try. My list is long on projects to accomplish so look for more news in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment