9/12/10



This is a perfect ending to a good day. I started the day with breakfast with Taylor, Drew and Grandpa on our patio, followed by church, lunch an ice cream for the grandchildren. Then I went back to my BIG job of tagging over 200 pieces of jewelry for my show this weekend. That will be really nice when I am done as it is a new part of my packaging when I complete a piece. Organized to the max and sell a bunch of jewelry and design a bunch more and start it all over again. That's my plan. Then Football at Tim and Bree's and home made chili, YUM!! Now I get this message that I was featured in this beautiful treasury. I love sunsets and sunset art every since our years on the Oregon coast. Speaking of sunset I am going to get some of Amanda's new beads in fall or sunset colors. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment